CORIANDER – THE BEST NATURAL ANTI OXIDANT FOR LIFE
Coriander or Cilantro is widely known as Dhaniya or dhansak in Sanskrit. Traditionally, both the seeds and aerial parts of coriander are used in food preparations. Fresh leaves are used as a flavouring agent, and dried coriander seeds are used as spices in food preparation
Benefits of Coriander seeds or fresh leaves :
- Coriander is extremely effective for cooling, acidity and burning sensation. It also reduces gas and improves digestion.
- Appetite increasing, digestive and reduces dryness of eyes, mouth and vagina
- If you are feeling the heat in the body even the heatwave from menopause or sunburn or general heat because you have too much pitta (heat), then, just take one tsp coriander powder 2- 3 times a day. It reduces heat remarkably.
- Coriander is highly beneficial in the deficiency of vitamin A, B1, B2, C and iron.
- Also, adding coriander seed powder as a spice in your foods preparations like Daal, vegetables etc., reduces any acidity produced after eating food.
Studies indicate that coriander is one of the most effective spice in terms of antioxidant properties and can be used as a natural source to develop free radical scavengers and antioxidant agents.
Watch why this Antioxidant chutney is important to include in your daily food preparations
We at Ayushakti, share a mission to help people in every possible way. Even these pandemic times cannot stop us; you can consult me or our experts on phone or video. Or you can visit your nearest Ayushakti centre for a personal consultation. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times. Book your consultation here https://rzp.io/l/bZ2M84i
Stay Home | Stay Healthy
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org